Conclave Promotional Resources
Your lodge’s Conclave Promotions Kit includes a 2.5’x6′ vinyl banner, business cards, table tents, flyers, and banquet program/newsletter inserts
The Section Promotions Team, under the leadership of Section Secretary Carter Elliott, is pleased to offer the following promotional items for lodges to use in promoting the 2016 SR-7A Conclave:
- Conclave 2016 Patch (.png)
- Conclave 2016 “Pass It On” Promotional Logo (.png)
- SR-7A Section Logo (.png)
Documents & Files
(all flyers and inserts should be printed on white paper stock)
- Conclave 2015 Newsletter/Banquet Program Insert (grey background) (5.5″ x 8.5″) (.pdf) (.png)
- Conclave 2015 Newsletter/Banquet Program Insert (white background) (5.5″ x 8.5″) (.pdf) (.png)
- Conclave 2015 Newsletter Ad (grey background) (Quarter Page) (4.25″x5.5″) (.pdf) (.png)
- Conclave 2015 Newsletter Ad (white background) (Quarter Page) (4.25″x5.5″) (.pdf) (.png)
- Conclave 2015 Flyer (8.5″ x 11″) (.pdf)
- Conclave 2015 Banquet Table Tent (8.5″ x 11″ folded in half, should be printed on card/cover stock) (.pdf)
- Conclave 2015 Promotional Business Card (2″ x 3.5″) (FRONT .png BACK .png)
- Conclave Promotional Banner (2.5′ x 6′) (.pdf)
Distribution of Promotional Materials
The following items are being/have been shipped to each lodge:
- One (1) 2.5’x6′ full-color vinyl banner with grommets. This item is intended for indoor use, and is not specific to a particular year’s conclave. Each lodge is asked to take care of their banner so that it can be used for several years. These were shipped to each lodge in the fall of 2012. Total production: 7.
- Conclave Promotional Stickers. For placement on water bottles, phones, laptops, etc. High quality vinyl, good for indoor or outdoor use. Shipped to lodges in September of 2014. Total production: 4,000.
- Conclave Promotional Business Cards. These items may be used in any way that the lodge deems appropriate. Suggested distribution opportunities include banquets, lodge leadership development courses, executive committee meetings, chapter meetings, and Brotherhood opportunities. Please plan to distribute the bulk of these cards by February 1st (trading post pre-order deadline). Shipped in September 2014. Total production: 5,000.
Program/newsletter inserts may be printed and distributed at lodge banquets or inside newsletters. The .pdf file may be included in electronic newsletters as an additional page, or may be used as an on-page ad within the newsletter itself. The electronic version of the Business Card may also be used as a newsletter ad/graphic.