Greetings PSA Members!
You are invited to attend a PSA Reunion at the 2014 SR-7A Conclave! This year we are doing something unique for our Conclave in an effort to promote the Order of the Arrow High Adventure programs at each of the national bases of the Boy Scouts of America. Our goal is to bring the experience of the bases to Camp Shenandoah. We are planning a number of activities that include:
- Canoe Obstacle Course
- Foreman Olympic events
- Knot-tying Relays
- Trail Construction project
- Live Bluegrass Band
- Dutch Oven cooking
- Rock Climbing Wall
- and more…
We would like to extend an invitation for you to join our celebration of our high adventure bases (specifically in your case, Philmont). We are offering an opportunity for you to:
- Come and share in fellowship with passionate Scouts and Scouters, Arrowmen of Virginia;
- Share stories of your time at the Ranch to future Philmont participants;
- and Connect with former and current Philmont staff members.
- Register for the weekend– $40.00. Includes meals, patch, Conclave activities, and lodging in a canvas tent with cot in a campsite for PSA members.
- Register for Saturday only– $15.00. Includes Saturday lunch and a patch.
Philmont Staff Association Reunion participants must register. For safety reasons, only registered participants will be permitted on site at Camp Shenandoah.
Off Site Lodging-
Weekend registration includes tent accommodations at Camp Shenandoah, but if you would like to stay off-site, a variety of hotels and bed & breakfasts can be found in nearby Staunton, VA with rooms ranging in price from $35-$125 a night. The fee for weekend-long registration includes all meals, and remains $40 even if you opt to sleep off-site.
For More Information:
IWTGBTP! Help us bring Philmont to Virginia April 25-27, 2014!